Thursday, August 12, 2010

Complicated Mess

The federal government has proven what many already know: I am a complicated woman (mess?). I picked up the mail (delivered by the United States of America) and the following content is offered as proof:

Martha Stewart Living (I don’t care what people say – she is the original and the best!)…oh…I’ve never been to Maine but now I love it!

Boston Proper - hot sequin dress on cover (still in post reunion don’t-mind-looking-hot-as-a-cougar mode)

L.L. Bean women – flannel, cotton, - hey, I’d look good in these when I visit Maine!

Victoria’s Secret – Sundress with boots – can’t say that I would, but can’t beat the bras (cougars need support if no implants, and I’m not going there).

Jo-Ann fabric and craft stores mailer – my box valances need some trim.

Every Day with Rachael Ray – I can’t really claim this, though I own two of her cookbooks. When Amy and I were pre-move shopping, she signed up for three 3-month subscriptions. I’ll have to mail this to her….later☺.

And the conclusion is? I'm not sure, except that I understand why my husband looks at me with some confusion, even after 26 years, and why my friends sometimes speak slowly to me while leading me to the nearest chair. :)

No comments: